Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Song of the Day: The Love Is ... Mix

Today's Song of the Day is technically from the 1975 hit movie Julie which starred Lakshmi (now seen in mother roles, most notably the freaky mom-in-law from the tamil movie Rhythm and the crazy grandma from Jeans) in a storyline that reminds me a lot of a V.C. Andrews book - but the version I currently have stuck in my head is the popular remix produced by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy (posing as Instant Karma) from the 1996 album Dance Masti ...

This song makes me want to fall in love all over again, and slow dance all night in the arms of my hero (who hopefully will NOT look like the hero from Julie ... I mean, check out this loser, would YOU let HIM knock you up???).

Instant Karma - www.123musiq.c - Dil Kya Kare (The Love Is... M .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

For anyone that's curious about the movie Julie and wants to know more, I definitely recommend you visit this post about it at Minai's Cinema Nritya Gharana - a fascinating blog! There are some wonderful screencaps from the film, including a few of a teeny Sridevi!

That reminds me - are you watching your Sridevi movies in prep for SRIDEVIPALOOZA???

No comments:

Post a Comment